Référence : MB21892
The 20 intermediate - advanced arrangements in this book invite the player on a musical-historical journey from the French trouvères to Tielman Susato. These arrangements use a variety of techniques including harmonics, prés de la table, left hand étouffé, some quick lever changes and the full range of a 36 string harp. For historic purposes, original texts with translations accompany each of the songs as well as historic notes on genres, and short biographies on each of the composers represented.
• Contains 20 intermediate-advanced arrangements
• Representative of 13 composers from France, Spain, Germany, Italy, and Portugal
• Spanning the 12th C to the 16th C.
• Extensive historical notes with original texts with translations
• Wide variety of folk harp techniques used to make each arrangement unique
• Intermediate to advanced folk harp arrangements using a wide variety of techniques
• Extensive historic notes and original texts with direct translations
• Representative of 13 European composers spanning 4 centuries